Sunday, April 19, 2009

"The List" Completed

I've finished identifying and posting IMDB commentary snippets of the films that make up Mya's projected future DVD releases. Aside from minor work in standardizing everything, the list is now done and you can read what films and genres are ahead on Mya's release schedule:

The List

What surprised me most while I was filling in the list is how many giallo films are on it, many notorious and also many rare. There are a couple of spaghetti westerns in there, a good number of horror films (including a few from the 1960s), and the expected Decameron films and sex comedies (but not as much as I thought there would be).

So let's hope for the best, as this is a treasure drove.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this Mirek. I will continue to support Mya. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete